Apr 26, 2008

Jackpot















Today was awesome. This morning we decided to join a yard sale some friends in our ward had organized. We stuck around for about 2 hours and ended up getting $25 for stuff we were sick of storing in our closet.

Then this afternoon a friend from our ward dropped off some shirts that were too short for her that she was planning to take to DI if I didn't want them. Happily, they fit me perfectly and I definitely won't need any new shirts for the summertime. Thanks Britt!!

To top off this terrific day, we're going to a family BBQ and then coming home to watch Enchanted, which I've really been wanting to see. So ha! crummy non-spring weather, you won't get me down!

P.S. Don't let this recent post overshadow the recent post below. The video is especially great.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Woohoo! I didn't know that the Haskins were bloggers too. I just looked through all of your posts and caught up on all that lost time :) We never made it cross country skiing this year, but maybe a game night is in order to make up for it?