Alright, it's time for a confession. I actually ventured to the AM radio one day *gasp*. I found a station that plays selected music from Soft Sunday Sounds on FM100 (gasp again if you must, I do listen to FM 100). There are three reasons it's awesome:
1. They only play EFY style of music, or better put, no Tabernacle Choir. Don't get me wrong, I love the Tabernacle Choir in person, but they are impossible to listen to in the car without leaving your fingers glued to the volume control, constantly changing for their extreme dynamics. I prefer the Tabneracle Choir in my living room or at the Conference Center.
2. They have very short commercial breaks. I've never heard one longer than 2 commercials. This is great because the only time I listen to the radio is to and from school.
3. School is a stressful place and I tend to blow things out of proportion when I'm stressed out. Listening to a good spiritual song on my short drive helps to put things back into perspective for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment