Jan 11, 2009

Photos from Dad

Over the past several years my dad has really gotten into photography. While we tease him a lot about the ridiculous amount of pictures he takes, his hobby has really brought our family closer together. We seem to have so many more memories to reminisce about because we can actually remember them now! He took some great photos of us this Christmas:


Mary and Joseph (yes I know I look more like a gypsy with a short tunic than like Mary but our motivation to create awesome costumes has decreased over the years)


The whole gang minus the narrator/photographer.


The candid-ness of this picture is priceless.


I know I look like a dork to be so excited about electronic toothbrushes but it's another good photo and they actually are REALLY cool (we don't feel so worried that we haven't been to the dentist in over a year).

Awww, for cute (ignore the tag coming out of Steve's shirt).


This is the last Christmas picture you'll see for another year, I promise.

No comments: