Trip to the zoo (the Hogle Zoo is free every last Wednesday of the month, just during Winter I think)
Giraffes are the strangest looking creatures. The giraffe house also happens to have a very strange smell.
The classic gorilla shot.
I'd never seen BLACK swans before. It was cool.
Do you think the first sentence applies to Humans too?
LOTS of family time :) This included hours upon hours of board games and Wii games (we beat Super Mario Galaxy after one of year of sporadic playing)
Steve's family spent Christmas in Thailand. One of the things they brough back was this sweet bag!
New Years
Last half hour of New Years Eve playing Mad Gab Mania

Red Mango frozen yogurt on New Years Day... mmmmmm!
Rearranging
Red Mango frozen yogurt on New Years Day... mmmmmm!
Rearranging
Good news! If you come to our house for a double date you can actually sit down (we'll even give up the love seat so you can sit together :) ). Up until now the only seating in our living room has been a small love seat. We are happy to say that we found a way to rearrange to fit a chair. So if you count the computer folding chair we have 4 seats.
We found this cute glider at D.I. It will be nice to have another seat, and hopefully we'll be able to use it in the next few years for a baby (no that's not an announcement)
1 comment:
Steve has been carrying kids on his head apparently...
I like the rearrangement... I look forward to coming over and seeing it.
I'm sure Steve hasn't told you this yet, but when you do have kids, I'm to be referred to as Unka' Matt by the little ones... just a heads up.
Post a Comment