I know I haven't posted in a while, and this one is going to be lame. But the end of the semester is near, and I have lots to do.
In my Creative Writing class, I have to turn in a final portfolio of all the assignments that we've done this semester (my short story, a personal essay, and two poems). So, as I was going through all my old drafts to make sure that I had made all the changes that I wanted to, I found my first official creative writing piece this year: The Soundfeeder.

Basically, we were supposed to reach into the teacher's "Box o' junk" and pull out an object, then write a 1 page story on it. The item that I happened to pick out was a little thing called The Soundfeeder. You know how you can get a little thing for your iPod that transmits the sound into a radio wave, so you can listen on your car radio? Well, the Soundfeeder is a really old version of that technology.

1 comment:
Haha! I remember reading that one.
All I remember is laughing at the country music part... "his wife came home, his truck started working again, and he found his missing dog"... or something like that.
Post a Comment