Sep 13, 2008

Go Cougars!

Today we babysat my cousins while my aunt and uncle went to the BYU vs. UCLA game (more to come on our babysitting). While we were walking home from the Provo library we could hear the marching band playing the fight song. Let's just say you don't know true Cougar spirit until you see a 3 year old stop in his tracks to sing just about the entire fight song, including, and especially, the RA RA RAs. It was so adorable.


Go Cougars! We were utterly amazed at touchdown after touchdown as we watched the score online. Most overrated team in the country... I think not, ESPN!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to have seen the Fight song sung by a three year old. I'm glad we made the connection in the blogging world.
Todd

Travis said...

Amen to all you said! Go Cougs! :)

Karen and Taylor said...

thanks for not thinking our blog is lame. It's always nice to know that someone is reading it and enjoys it to some degree. For some reason first grade just seems to be really lucky with numbers this year. The other grades are bursting at the seams. We have one speech pathologist and I'm pretty sure she has a large case load. I work in Jordan School District, but next year it will be something else. Jordan is in the process of splitting as we speak so who knows what the future will hold. Anyway! thanks again for your note. It made my day!!

Jessica said...

Perhaps ESPN is receiving it's wake-up call... ;)