I do not recommend getting sick! I'm pretty confident it was a 24 hour flu because I'm reaching the end of 24 hours and feeling quite a bit better. Luckily the sickness came AFTER going to one of my best friend's mission farewells. Besides her wonderful talk, the best part was when they read in the new member name of Rand Sack. Stephen and I had to look at each other to make sure we heard it right. Then we chuckled (no worries, Rand was not present, which is still rude, but his parents had to have known what they did in naming him that).
Me with two of my best friends (Ally and the soon-to-be Sister Niebergall in Frankfurt, Germany) at an open house for another one of our friends who just got home from his mission.
I'm also happy that the nasty flu crept up after we went to see My Fair Lady at Pioneer Memorial Theatre with my parents on Saturday. I'm sad to say that we skipped watching the BYU game to support a play on the U of U's campus... well not really that sad, it was a great play! I highly recommend seeing something there. The tickets cost as much as a BYU play but the actors were professionals instead of students. Check out a fun preview for My Fair Lady on the main page of their website.
No comments:
Post a Comment