Feb 26, 2013

Manners

Seth still does a good deal of screaming and saying "no" these days. However, he is the master of "thank you" and it just melts my heart every time. This morning was my favorite. Usually he says thank you when we give him something or let him do something, such as "Thank you daddy peanut butter sandwich" or "Thank you mommy Veggie Tales" (current favorite show), but this morning I told him I couldn't play trucks yet because I needed to clean the kitchen. Once I was done and walked out of the kitchen he says to me "Thank you mommy cleaning kitchen." What a sweet boy! Then later this morning when I was pushing Seth home from the library in his stroller he turns around to me and says, "Thank you mommy library! Thank you mommy truck book!"



4 comments:

Meghan said...

That's so sweet. Ethan does this too... must be the age. And the fact that they better be cute and say thank you to counteract all the "no's!" :)

Anna said...

That is so adorable! What a sweet boy!

Janet P. said...

He melts my heart too!

JeffandNichole said...

Heather, how sweet! What a cute boy he is!