Apr 4, 2011

4 months

Seth has been 4 months for almost 2 weeks now, so I'll just include what he's doing right now, although the weight and height are from his checkup 2 weeks ago.

  • 15 pounds 11 ounces (in the 80-something percentile. My mom said I weighed 17 pounds when I was 1! Where did this chunky boy come from?)

  • 26 inches long

  • Wears most 3-6 month clothing

  • Goes to bed around 7pm and usually wakes up once between 3-5 am, then again for the day at 6:30am

  • Takes four 30 minute naps (will NOT sleep longer than 30 minutes)

  • Grabs toys, chews them, hands them back and forth between hands 

  • LOVES to be sitting up- in his saucer, stroller, and bouncer and on our laps

  • Loves being "benchpressed" by daddy and sometimes even does a REAL laugh when dad says "boo" and other silly things

  • Smiles at mommy's singing and pulls her hair all the time

  • Enjoys looking at books and scratching the pages to feel/try to grab them

  • Finally likes tummy time 

  • Tries to roll over and can do it with help

  • Talks and squeals all day

  • Still eats every 2 hours, but is more willing to wait longer

  • Eats and loves single grain oatmeal 2 times a day!

  • Says "mmmm" when he takes a bite of cereal

  • Just started using the consonants /m/ and /n/ when he babbles

  • Sleeps in his very own crib in his very own room for naps and sleep

  • Loves his pacifier for sleep and sad times

  • Absolutely adores "This Little Piggy"- seriously, it will even calm him down from crying when holding him doesn't work


  • That's our happy boy!

    I love how his cheeks (jowls) look in this picture

    funny moment to catch a picture :)

    on the new rug in his room

    Stephen is so happy that Seth finally enjoys stuff like this and I love watching them play!

    In case you're wondering... I requested the matching baseball shirt day
    Yum! We still haven't decided on a high chair so he currently eats in his stroller, but hey, it works!



    4 comments:

    hdknowles said...

    I love these photos - Seth is so cute.

    Meghan said...

    Cute! He is so big. I love the update and pictures!

    Wendy K said...

    I have an extra high chair for you if you want it.

    Jenete said...

    I love that little giggle. I am glad you guys are getting good use out of the saucer:)