Sep 12, 2010

Great Falls

Last weekend we took a little drive to see Great Falls in VA/MD. They were a little disappointing after our recent trip to Niagara Falls, but still fun!
Here's part of the falls, I think!

I really liked the rocks here. I think the water was a little low because most of what we could see was just rocky.
Looking handsome as usual

Stephen thought the baby should have a picture :) This is my belly at 29 weeks

4 comments:

Janet P. said...

Now you can prove to baby Haskin that he was there! I love it.

BrittWilk said...

congrats on the baby! i'm so thrilled for you guys!

hdknowles said...

I love Great Falls, but my favorite side is in VA - and when we've had a lot of rain, the falls are unbelievable. There's a great hiking trail on the VA side. I might have to take a little drive over there in the near future.

Amy L. Workman said...

Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations!!! You guys will be awesome parents!!! (This was so exciting that every sentence needed 3 exclamation points!!!)