stephen, heather, seth, & evan
Wahoo!!!
One word: YAY!
Yay Heather! that is seriously SO amazing! i bet you are so releaved.
I knew you would!!! Congratulations!!
Congratulations Heather. I was thinking the other day that it has been almost four months since you were with me. I have to say I miss some of our conversations. I almost get bored in my car now. Good luck in D.C. you are going to be a great SLP.
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Congrats!! You're wonderful. :)
Congratulations! ?You're done with school!
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wahoo!!!
One word: YAY!
Yay Heather! that is seriously SO amazing! i bet you are so releaved.
I knew you would!!! Congratulations!!
Congratulations Heather. I was thinking the other day that it has been almost four months since you were with me. I have to say I miss some of our conversations. I almost get bored in my car now. Good luck in D.C. you are going to be a great SLP.
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Congrats!! You're wonderful. :)
Congratulations! ?You're done with school!
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment